August 22

Iran announced that on August 22nd they would have "joyous news" for the Islamic world.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Khandahar, Michigan, United States

I have read thousands of books, have three patents and a bad attitude.

Monday, August 21, 2006

8-22 Sources and Links

Authors and articles on Iran and the messianic cult of its leadership.

But first, hold this thought:

"and I was placed inside this aura. I felt it myself.

I felt the atmosphere suddenly change, and for those 27 or 28 minutes, the leaders of the world did not blink. When I say they didn't bat an eyelid, I'm not exaggerating because I was looking at them. And they were rapt.

It seemed as if a hand was holding them there and had opened their eyes to receive the message from the Islamic republic." Ahmadinejad reporting on his UN speech.

No problem this is the normal behavior and thinking of world leaders with nuclear ambitions.

Here are links to a number of articles from a variety of political perspectives and sources that underscore the magnitude of what we are dealing with:

Bernard Lewis, Michael Ledeen, Robert Spencer, Robert Tracinski-5 Minutes to Midnight, Times of Australia , Ian Bremmer, UK Telegraph, Daniel Pipes , RooZOnline, MSNBC, Guardian UK , Christian Science Monitor, Washington Post, Joel Rosenberg,
Ken Timmerman.

Many of these authors are eminent in the field. I have intentionally referenced conservative and liberal sources, I want everyone equally worried.

For those who somehow think my analysis is weak, or my facts wrong, back in May I wrote this:

The Summer of War

I cannot predict how much longer the guns will remain silent, all signs are pointing to a rather big nasty war, sooner rather than later. Iran will not agree to end its nuclear program so there are no peaceful avenues left. War is certain but how and when it breaks out is what matters most.

In my previous blog writings, I have chronicled the nature and extent of the Iranian nuclear threat and what might happen if the US does not act.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home